Tips for writing great reviews
Sharing your knowledge and experience with other horse owners will help them find the products and services that are right for them and their horse(s).
Here are a few suggestions:
- Be informative: Highlight what you liked and/or didn’t like about the product/service. Describe what other users will be likely to experience.
- Be genuine and honest: Write about your own experience, and try to be as accurate as possible.
- Be respectful: Not every experience is going to be 100% perfect. Sometimes you’ll want to share negative feedback. Even if you may be a little bit frustrated, make sure your criticism is constructive, especially as most businesses will want to use customer feedback to make improvements.
- Be creative and have fun: People will pay attention when you write thoughtful and insightful reviews.
- Choose the right length: Not too short that it doesn’t give enough information, but then not so long that it takes a long time to read. A paragraph is great.